Thursday, August 13, 2009

Reloaded... EXTRA, EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!...

Miss [mellow] Yellow of the infamous Reservoir Dogs blogging group is back with my very own blog. At least once a day, I am either involved in or witness to some sort of uncomfortable, ridiculous, ignorant, outrageous or just plain unbelievable encounter with someone whose intelligence (both common and academic) is well-beneath mine.

Often I am accused of being arrogant, uppity and pretentious. For a while, this bothered me. But after much thought and consideration I have embraced my inner elitist. And though I would NEVER openly bust someone out or make them feel stupid, I will most DEFINITELY do it here.

So there you have it. I'm an elitist. Holding in the hate and tongue-lashings in order to be polite and not make waves (because I REFUSE to do anything ever again that involves making waves... Ugh*). Are you an elitist too? If so, then this blog is for you.

Welcome to Elitists Anonymous. Feel free to look around.

-V
"People say I think that I'm better than them... But I don't really trip... 'Cause I'm better than them..."

*I worked for this God-awful institution(until I was laid off in June) which I affectionately refer to now as The Seventh Circle of Hell...